District 1 - Playdowns & Finals
Closing Date Limite: le 24 octobre 2022 October 24, 2022
Date de Jeu: le 18 novembre, 2022
District Playdowns &
District Finals November 18, 2022
Présidente de la Compétition/Chairperson:
Roberta 'Robbie' Perron
Frais d'Inscription/Entry Fee: $60.00
District 2 - Playdowns & Finals
Closing Date: October 22, 2022
District Playdowns: November 8 - 10, 2022
RCN (Navy) Curling Club
Reception: Carleton Heights Curling Club
November 8, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
All competitors invited
District Finals : November 10, 2022 1:00PM
Chairperson: Joyce Sinclair
Entry Fee: $60.00
le 27 novembre 2022/November 27, 2022
Club de Curling Town of Mount Royal Curling Club
Rules and Regulations
1. Only clubs belonging to the LCA may enter this competition.
2. Curl Canada rules shall apply, including LCA Amendments.
3. Entry fee shall be set by the LCA.
4. All games are 8 ends except the Championship games between District 1and District 2 which will be 10 ends.
5. This is a competition for Senior Ladies. Competitors must be 55 years or over by the first game of the competition.
6. A club may enter as many rinks as are eligible. Two games guaranteed.
7. There are two trophies: CENTENNIAL and MARY McGUIRE. The winners of the first game play in the Centennial event and the losers play in the Mary McGuire.
8. The Championship Finals will be held alternately in District 1 and District 2.
9. Winning clubs shall be responsible for returning trophies and carrying cases to the LCA.
10. Composite rinks are allowed.
Bonspiel format open to LCA curlers 55 years of age and over.
Composite rinks permitted.
Two games guaranteed. Championship finals alternate each year between District 1 and 2.
The Centennial Trophy was presented to the Ladies Curling Association by Mr. W. Bidwell of Richard Hemsley Co. Limited (Hemsley's Jewellers) for the Ladies Senior Competition in April 1967, Canada's Centennial.
The Mary McGuire Trophy was presented to the Ladies Curling Association by the family of the late Mary McGuire for the Senior Competition in 1969. Mrs. A.M.J. McGuire, a member of Tecumseh Curling Club, was President of LCA in 1967-68 and an Honourary Lifetime Member.
District Winners and Runners-up receive pins
Championship Winners receive Trophy and Pins (gilt)
Championship Runners-up receive Pins (silver)